Nanoshield™ Antimicrobial Liquid Film
This product has been included in NEA's List of household disinfectants and self-disinfecting surface coating products against COVID-19 virus.
Nanoshield™ Antiviral Liquid Film Spray independently tested to ISO 21702 for its powerful formulation kills a range of pathogenic viruses including Coronavirus, in under 10 minutes. Has been tested to ASTM standard for up to 3,000 scrubs.
The safe fragrance-free formula is suitable for use on most porous and non-porous surfaces and when used as directed, leaves treated surfaces safe for human contact.
Where to use?
- Water-based antiviral coating
- Eliminates up to 99.99% of viruses and bacterial in minutes
- Continuous self-disinfecting for up to 12 months
- Easy to apply
- Leaves no residual upon removal
Nanoshield™ Antiviral Liquid Film Spray is a 2 part kit
ACTIVE ADDITIVE - 200ML
Ingredients: Water, Copper Iodide, Stabilizing Agent, Zirconium Compounds, Polymer Dispersant
RESIN AGENT - 500ML
Ingredients: Syntheric resins, water
Surface Preparation Guide
1) Ensure preparation area is clean and dust free
2) Test on a small surface before using on the desired surface
3) Spray evenly to produce a tinted film
4) Leave on for about an hours to dry
Liquid Film Spray Preparation Guide
1) Using a mixing bowl or mixing cup, mix 2 parts of ACTIVE ADDITIVE with 5 parts of RESIN AGENT
2) Mix well
3) Pour mixture into the spray gun
4) The prepared solution works best using spray gun compressor
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. May cause moderate eye or skin irritation. Protective eye wear not necessary but suggested. If contact with eyes, rinse throughly with running water for about 15-20 minutes. Consult doctor if irritation persist.
Store indoors away from direct sunlight, high temperature, high humidity, water, fire and heat sources. Keep cool in a dry place, preferable below 25°C.
To know more about Nanoshield™ Antiviral Liquid Film Spray, click on the link below to connect with our sales team.